My demo reel consists
of projects made from my junior and senior year of high school. I didn’t want
to put anything prior to that because I felt the quality of that work wouldn’t
reflect my current skill level. That being said some of the projects I did in included
were all my entries into eimagine like my loon and the group projects of Bagman
and Pirate cove. These were by far the best projects I had to show off, but in order
to pad out the demo reel I added an hourglass piece that I made for the time
animation. I’m not really happy with that project, but I felt it was good enough
to included for a brief moment. The other project I include was my ferries
wheel that I was working on up until the deadline. It didn’t get completed in
the end so it was just the model with any textures or lighting, but I still
thing it was a piece worth showing.
My actual experience
with the senior show was a mix between excitement and boredom. If people came
up to talk to me then I could rattle on about my work and really get in to it,
but for those long periods of time when I didn’t have anyone show up to my
booth I got very bored and walked around. That being said, for the most part I had
people talking to me. The only time I was truly bored was the first and last thirty
minutes. Overall I would say it was helpful experience. I feel I’m have ab
better grasp of what I should talk about and when I should stop to I don’t
ramble on forever. I’m sure this will help me in the future and make me a slightly
better communicator.
Demo reel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4Ehgok98nk
Web: https://alanw6626.wixsite.com/website
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkZr2rZVffLA-bxYFK38xyA
Web: https://alanw6626.wixsite.com/website
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkZr2rZVffLA-bxYFK38xyA
No comments:
Post a Comment