Tuesday, May 19, 2015


This is are final it was hard road, but we managed. It started out with an idea and formed into a pretty good animation. Jeremy did the select screen and some SFX. Zac did all the animation for the robot and i did all the art along with story boarding and managing all the after effect files. I learned a lot about team work and after effects. If i had more time i wish i could have fixed some thing with the robot moving from the animation to the other, but even wit h i that i feel like we did a good job and got done i a timely manner. That was until Jeremy took our project hostage and didn't let Zac and I get to it while he did unspeakable things to it, but that was the only issue in teamwork.

This is the story board that I made. We didn't follow it exactly but we got pretty close. The only major difference was we added a laser at the end.

This is an example on some f the art work i did. I also did the VS screen and animated the life bars to go down at a nice pace.   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment