Spy Guy
This is the story of Spy Guy the greatest spy in the world and his journey to get the legendary briefcase. Using animation techniques to tell his story. The idea of this came from the face that my pervious character (Bob the blob) was really bad. So i came with Spy guy. Then the ideas came with me writing the story board. Some things i learned was how to stop and animation and start is aging. This was applied with the wheels on the car and Spy Guy sitting down.
If i could do this project aging i would separated all the scenes into different composers because made all the scenes into one timeline and it was very confusing. I would however leave most of the animation in because i really like how it turned out. I will make sure to have better timeline management in future projects. Even with the little errors here and there i'm really proud of it.
If i could do this project aging i would separated all the scenes into different composers because made all the scenes into one timeline and it was very confusing. I would however leave most of the animation in because i really like how it turned out. I will make sure to have better timeline management in future projects. Even with the little errors here and there i'm really proud of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment