Friday, September 12, 2014

                         
My character is Bob the blob. He is a blue blob wearing goggles. I desigined him because I didn't  what to make a robot. I wanted my character to be unique.







I did run in to some problems because i'm not very good at drawing free handed. So I had to to make sure i didn't draw anything to complex. There were also some keyframe issues. My character started to skip and it looked like he was hovering, but do to my skill I fixed it. I made the legs move in a "D" pattern to make it look clean.
















I learned how to line up keyframe correctly. I learned how to created a composition within a composition, and I learned how to put my character together. A issue I ran into trying to get my character to walk was the keyframes. I didn't line them up right and it made my character to float in the air. If i could change one thing I would have liked to use the background I used in version 3 of the animation. Sadly the portions weren't right, and him I scaled my down he moved to fast. I love this animation I feel like I did a really good job.

Some things i could do better is fix the head so it doesn't take away from the walk cycle. I did however do a really good walk cycle with almost no sliding.

No comments:

Post a Comment